When you step into the role of Business Development Representative, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your sales expertise will strengthen a dynamic environment, spearheading the development of multi-market business in the given territory, and increasing market demands and revenue for the product offering.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $90,000 - $140,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Remote position: Work from your home office with the opportunity to travel for at least 50% of the time
- This position will require you to cover the Rockies Region
Your New Role:
Join a vital and sustainable industry supply organization as the Business Development Representative. You will maintain a working knowledge of all relevant customer issues, pricing and billing procedures, and collection statuses, and ensure quotes and orders are done in a timely manner. With your strong sales skills, you will profoundly impact the organization by developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with customers in the local area.
- A bachelor’s degree is required; a master's degree is highly recommended
- 3+ years of project management experience is required
- Previous technical sales experience selling Industrial Valves and value-added products and services is required
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication, and a passion for continued improvement are required
Your New Organization:
This is one of the leading distributors of carbon and stainless-steel line pipes and has been recognized for servicing the Houston area since 1908! They work hard to handle any size order or project to ship anywhere in the world.
Once hired, you can choose to apply from 2 medical plans, which include vision and dental insurance, a 4% matching 401k, HSA, and PTO!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Business Development Representative at this established and well-known carbon and stainless-steel line piping company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.