Business Development Specialist
Omaha, NE 68138 US
A growing electrical construction and engineering firm in business for over 60 years is looking to bring a new business development specialist to their team. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients to bring in new business using the companies core values of integrity, dependability, and trust.
Duties of the business development specialist:
- Develop prospective client pipeline through multiple strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, various professional directories, and personal investigation
- Foster and close new client relationships through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.)
- Responsible for growing new business from existing clients, including working closely with senior leadership to expand current relationships into other offer categories
- Educate prospective and existing clients regarding offers, in partnership with internal subject matter experts
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality, and customer service
Requirements of the business development specialist:
- Degree from a college or university; or two to five years related experience
What to expect as the business development specialist:
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- $50k salary or higher depending on experience
- Benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, PTO and holidays, 401k, and more
- Some regional and flight travel, 50% of the time
If you have sales or construction project management experience I want to talk to you! Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.