Business Unit Manager
Branford, CT 06405 US
- Determine and implement strategic and/or tactical plans to win profitable new business.
- Negotiate sales and marketing contractual commitments with OEMs and end-users.
- Track KPIs and produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for the business unit and corporate management.
- Must understand a P&L and take ownership of relaying the critical takeaways to the broader team.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers by maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Identify opportunities to expand business with customers, coordinating accordingly with the outside sales team.
- Serve as company representative at trade shows, conventions/seminars to maintain customer contact, increase brand exposure, and publicize new products and services.
- Serve as an escalation point for resolving commercial and relationship issues with customers, such as accounts receivable, billing, and communications.
- To conform with US export regulations and ITAR 120.15 and EAR Part 772, incumbents for this role should be eligible for any required authorizations from the US government.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least five years of professional-level experience driving strategic business growth and leading teams.
- Aerospace experience a plus
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to conduct/present oneself in a professional manner • Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Collaborative team-player
- Ability to travel 30% to conferences, trade shows, and sales meetings.
- A self-starter who can work independently and drive actions to completion.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.