Central Connecticut (Greater Danbury area) opening for a Buyer to support one or more procurement categories and respective suppliers in terms of purchasing. As a Buyer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your Purchasing expertise will strengthen this exceptional workplace environment where excellence is a way of life. Don’t miss this chance to join a winning team with a great company culture.
What Matters Most: This is a Direct Hire opportunity with growth access, and competitive annual salary and benefits. On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Your New Role: The Buyer will be responsible for ensuring that purchased goods, materials, services, and company operational needs are met, considering price, quality, and delivery and ensuring continuity of supply. The Buyer has the responsibility for management and performance of tactical procurement responsibilities, including but not limited to, PO management, parts lead-times, gathering quotes, invoices, reporting, supplier quality and performance, fill-rate, backorders, savings report, purchase price variance (PPV) analysis. You will directly interact with internal stakeholders from different departments and with external vendors. The role will report to the Director of Supply and Inventory Planning and collaborates with materials, finance, planning, and other various departments.
- Minimum Education - bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business administration or management, and substantial experience with a previous background in Procurement / Supply Chain / International Operations
- Minimum 3 years of Buyer experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced Pivot Tables, Excel functions, and Macros)
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for process improvements
- Knowledge and experience in MRP and ERP systems inventory control, materials requirements planning, item master, demand planning, and advanced supply chain planning
- In in-depth understanding of D365 is a major preference
- Supervisory/management experience preferred
Take the leap towards professional fulfillment and grow your career as a Buyer at this firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network and apply today.
We are your Career Partner. Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.