When you step into the role of Buyer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company and the community they serve. Your procurement and purchasing expertise will strengthen a fast-paced environment where service is a way of life.
Don’t miss this chance to join a experienced team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $55,000 a year
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Greenspoint area of Houston, Texas
- Pre-employment screening required
Your New Role:
Join a specialty equipment rental company based in Houston, Texas. As the newest Buyer, you handle the procurement and purchasing of direct and indirect materials and services. With your strong communication and negotiation skills, you will have a profound impact on the suppliers and departments that you support.
You will be part of a experienced team that is committed to providing excellent customer service. Dedicated, collaborative team members make this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, or related field; or 3+ years of supply chain or purchasing experience
- Procurement experience
- Experience maintaining contracts with suppliers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite with advanced Excel skills
Your New Organization:
This is a specialty equipment company, recognized for industry experience professionals and their service to their clients. They work hard to provide their customers with what they need, when they need it.
Enjoy a supportive environment with solid benefits, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap towards professional fulfillment. Grow your purchasing career as a Buyer at this service-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713.621.9895.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.