When you step into the role of Buyer, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your experience as a buyer will strengthen a vibrant environment, using professional practices to obtain goods and services and ensure high quality, cost-effectiveness, and timely of purchased items or services. Join this exceptional role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $28.00 - $32.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in the Terrace Brook in the Northwest Houston area surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading oil and gas organizations based in Houston, TX as the Buyer. With your strong buyer skills, you will have to review requests for assigned materials, parts and services, verify specifications, sources components or services, and ensure timely preparation and communication of Request for Quote. You must also correspond with approved suppliers to obtain price, specifications, and delivery information.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7-8 a.m. to 4-5 p.m., depending on start time, and must be able to work on-site.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management is highly preferred
- Experience as a buyer in a production environment is required
- Experience working in an MRP system, JDE is required
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
- Comfortability within a fast-paced environment is required
Your New Organization:
This is one of the innovative oil and gas companies, recognized as one of the leading oil and gas industry whose mission is to achieve lasting success for their customers with over 150 years of experience.
Enjoy an uplifting and dynamic environment with solid benefits, including medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PPO plans, and a 401k plan.
Join this marvelous opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Buyer at this acclaimed oil and gas organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.