Are you looking for a company that you can advance with? This company has many opportunities available. They are currently looking for a CAD Designer. They are a leading manufacturer of sports equipment for more than 65 years. Their modern facility and expert personnel assure their customers receive the highest quality sports equipment available today. If interested APPLY TODAY!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the design engineer to develop CAD models, assemblies, fabrication drawings, BOMs, Standard templates, and product structures
- Will be responsible for a line of custom equipment
What You Will Need:
- 2-5 years experience
- Tech school graduate
- Must be proficient in the latest 3-D modeling software, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Strong attention to detail and possess a high level of accuracy
Benefits and Details:
- Temp to Hire opportunity.
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
- $22-$26 hr. DOE
- Weekly pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.