This position is responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of our products to customers. You are responsible for ensuring that vehicles are operated in a safe manner and in compliance with all procedures and all applicable laws. Drivers will also be responsible for assisting warehouse workers with pulling and maintaining inventory as instructed.
What will you do:
- Assist loading & unloading trucks with handling up to 50lbs. or more
- Make deliveries
- Responsible to ensure that shipping papers are signed by the appropriate contact at each customer site & have it returned to Warehouse Management at the end of each day
- Collect money on Delivery when necessary & return to accounts receivable department
- Keeping a clean work environment and vehicle
- Other duties as needed
What you need:
- Valid CDL class A
- Must know how to drive manual transmission
- DOT physical required & an acceptable MVR
- 1 year of driving experience minimum
- High school diploma preferred
What’s in it for you:
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program
- Pay starting at $13/hr
- Weekends off to enjoy with family and friends
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 706.324.1910 if you have any questions. Click apply today!