The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
CDL Delivery Driver
Columbus, GA 31905 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-04-20 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: LF181035314
CDL Delivery Driver
Are you an experienced Commercial Driver? Then we have the position for you! We are looking for a candidate to perform tasks & duties as trained that will allow safe and efficient performance.
The ideal candidate will ensure efficient and effective use of resources through proper procedure in the manufacturing process. Must be reliable and possess great attention to detail in completing duties. This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO LABOR
- Transports finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants, retail, or distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
What You Need:
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and trave regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Valid CDL Class A/B **No permits**
- Truck/trailers are Automatic ONLY
What’s In It for You:
- Off on the weekends (Work Schedule is Mon-Friday)
- $18.00 per hour
- Drivers come home daily (No Over the Road)
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our Columbus office today for an interview! 706-324-1910