The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
CDL Driver- Opelika/Phenix City area
Opelika, AL 36801 US
Posted: 02/17/2023 2023-02-17 2023-04-20 Industry: Driver Job Number: MH679686127
CDL Class A Driver w/Pass Endorsement
Responsible for transporting clients various destinations on a regular daily route with a prearranged daily schedule. They stop frequently, often every few blocks and when a passenger requests a stop. They also are required to pick up and drop off passengers at bus stations or curbside locations.
What will you do:
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Help disabled passengers get on and off the bus
- Obey traffic laws and state and federal transit regulations
- Follow procedures to ensure passenger safety
- Keep passengers informed of delays
- Perform pre-inspection of the bus (check the bus tires, lights, or any visible damage)
- Maintain vehicles in good working condition.
What you need:
- Be of good moral character.
- Committed to working as a team.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in CDL driving (Passenger endorsement required)
- Must possess a CDL driving license with passenger endorsement
- Must be able to work 6am-6pm Monday through Friday
- Must possess a diploma or GED
What’s in it for you:
When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have questions.