CNC Lathe/Mill Machinist
Growing Western Lake County Aerospace and Defense company is expanding and looking for skilled machinists or those looking to take the next step in their career. 2nd shift opportunities are available for a variety of experience. Looking for a company with the culture, pay and values you deserve? Time to explore what else is out there? If you see some of your skills and experience below, call and let’s have a conversation.
- 2nd shift 4:30 p – 1 a M-F
- Pay ranges from $18-25+ based on experience
- Set-up and operate numerical control machine to cut, shape or form metal work pieces.
- Attaches fixture to machine bed and positions/secures work piece according to set up instructions using clamps, bolts, hand tools, power tools and measuring instruments such as rules and calipers.
- Observe and listen to machine operations to detect malfunctions.
- Changes cutting tools and location of work piece during machining process as specified in set-up instructions. Measures work piece for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments such as micrometers, dial indicators, and gauges.
- May use statistical process control techniques.
Click below to apply or call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171 for an interview today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.