CNC Grinder 3rd Shift
Brookfield, WI 53008 US
- You will be setting up and running top of the line multi-axis CNC grinding machines.
- Receive and review work assignments, verify that work pieces and routing match regarding count, type and proper sequence.
- Follow established procedures for machine set up, including, select proper grind wheels, bushings, collets and programs to be used. Input tool and set up values, grind first piece, inspect, adjust as needed and obtain approval from lead worker or supervisor when process has been completed.
- Monitor equipment performance, report problems and request required maintenance to avoid unnecessary downtime and machine damage or repairs.
- Previous experience with basic machine operation or related technical training.
- One year of direct machine setup and operation experience. Previous experience involving principles of grinding.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions and shop drawings.
- Above average math skills. Must be able to calculate appropriate machine settings and adjust accordingly. Must have good math and trigonometry skills.
- Must be able to use required precision measuring and testing equipment and the ability to read blueprints.
- Broad knowledge of cutting tool design and universal grinding procedures through using multi-axis CNC equipment.
- Strongly prefer candidates with previous experience operating CNC grinding equipment such as: Walter, ANCA, Star, Schutte, Rollomatc, Saacke, and Strausak.
- 3rd shift 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday
- Competitive pay $22-27 an hour
- Air-climate controlled and clean facility
- Extensive training program
- Company provided Micrometers and Calipers
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!