The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
CNC Lathe Machinist
Houston, TX 77086 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: CM5949153
CNC Lathe Machinist
Northwest Houston 77041
4:00pm to 3:30am; Monday to Friday with weekly mandatory OT
$44,512-$52,000 Salary (Depends on experience)
A large distribution hub for global oil tools supplier has an immediate need for a CNC Lathe Machinist. This is a 2nd shift direct hire opportunity starting at $44,512 yearly. The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience setting up and operating CNC Lathe and Mill Machines.
- Set up and operate CNC Horizontal Lathe
- Validate machine programs and work instructions before machining to assure accuracy of operations.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerating (GD&T), and work order routings.
- Complete work order routings.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of machinist experience with horizontal CNC Lathes.
- Recent experience operating both small and large CNC Lathes with Fanuc Controls (Mori Seiki, Puma)
- Basic math skills and interpret drawings.
- Knowledge and experience using machine tools and measuring instruments.
- Must be available for 2nd shift and willing to work overtime.
What is in it for you?
- Work with one of the worlds most advanced drilling solutions provider who recognizes their employees are their greatest assets and the driving force behind their success.
- Work with a company that offers career development and continuation of education opportunity.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K savings plan, and paid time off.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster and environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org