CNC Lathe Machinist
Marlborough, MA 01752
What You Will Do:
Program, Set up/Operate lathe machines
- Read and Interpret Blueprints
- Properly uses fixtures and tooling
What You Need:
- 3+ years of CNC lathe experience
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to support QC checks
- Ability to manage priorities for workflow
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through the Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral program!
- Free Parking
- Weekly Pay
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Please call our office at 508-691-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you are a CNC Machinist looking to join a recession proof company that has career growth opportunity, this is the job for you. Click apply today!