CNC Lathe Operator
Our client, a Chardon area leader for quality precision-machined components, is seeking CNC Operators. A great company that places emphasis on training and investing in your future. Great career opportunity!
• Perform minor tool offsets
• Load material
• Perform inspections
• Maintain machine
• Previous machine operating experience is required
• Capable of process troubleshooting is a plus!
• Must be quality oriented
• Attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
• $17+/hr based on experience
• Temp to hire assignment with great company
• Benefits upon permanent hire include paid holiday, vacation and retirement contribution
• Excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible
• Temp to hire assignment with great company!!
• The Reserves Network pays WEEKLY!
• Multiple Healthcare Plans, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life, Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications