CNC Machine Operator
Whitsett, NC 27377 US
- Running mill and lathe machines to produce high-quality valve and regulator parts.
- Starting and operating manual and CNC machines.
- Performing quality checks with various gauging equipment.
- Performing minor preventative machine maintenance.
- Loading bars into bar feeders contingent upon part specifics.
- Ensuring coolant lines are properly set and flowing properly.
- Knowledge or experience in CNC machine operating.
- 1 - 2+ years experience running CNC machines (Tornos, Mori-Seiki, New Britain, Mazak, Citizen, Kingsbury, Riello, Hydromat, Doosan, Daewoo, Bridgeport, Frontier)
- Ability to adhere to safety and quality control regulations.
- Ability to understand tool layouts.
- Experience using various gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, and basic shop mathematics, including measuring.
- Ability to work in unison with other team members in a production environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent..
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs consistently as well as preform other physical tasks.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, and climb ladders as needed.
- MUST provide an updated resume to be considered.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- 1st Shift (5:00am - 3:00pm) Monday - Thursday / 2nd Shift (3:00pm - 1:00am) Monday - Thursday / and 12 hour Weekend Shifts (7:00am - 7:00pm) Friday - Sunday are currently available
- Pay ranges from $14.00 - $19.00+ starting out based on previous experience