CNC Machinist (26937)
Houston, TX 77041 US
Work with one of the world's most advanced drilling solutions providers in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a CNC Machinist with a global oil supplier in Houston, TX.
As a CNC Machinist, you will setup and operate CNC Horizontal Lathes and work as a team player in a fast-paced environment to meet production needs. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $28-$32 an hour
- Temp to hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability.
- Position is in Houston, Texas 77041
- Monday-Friday 5:00pm-5:00am 10-15 hours of OT weekly
- $2 Shift Differential
Your New Role:
As a CNC Machinist you will have a big impact on producing high quality parts for the oil fields and meeting company goals. You will setup and adjust CNC Machines, inspect finished workpieces, and maintain safe operations by adhering to company policies and procedures.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years of CNC Lathe (Mazak or similar) experience including machine setup
- Must have recent experience with Fanuc Controls, G-Codes, and M-codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental plans, and a 401K plan..
Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – Apply today.
For additional information, call 281-724-4930.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.