The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
New Berlin, WI 53151 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-05-01 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JH937010213
CNC Machinist- Direct Hire
We are seeking an experienced CNC T/C & M/C that will Set-up and operate Swiss-Style KMX CNC T/C and CNC Vertical M/C in precision machining environment
What you will do:
- Adjust offsets, tool lengths, and programs
- Be able to use Holding Fixtures, Soft Jaws, Parallels, and other Set Up fixtures
- Knowledge of manual mills and lathes and their safe accurate usage
- Study blueprints, layouts, sketches, or work orders to assess workpiece specifications and to determine tooling instructions, tools and materials needed, and sequences of operations.
- Move controls to set cutting specifications, to position cutting tools and workpieces in relation to each other, and to start machines.
- Compute dimensions, tolerances, and angles of workpieces or machines, according to specifications and knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
What you will need:
- Must have 5+ years of experience with complete set-up and operation of CNC lathes and mills
- Be able to complete set-ups, of CNC Mills CNC Lathes
- Ability to read blueprints will test on this
- Will test on reading micrometers and calipers
- Knowledge of G codes
- Must have your own tools
What’s in it for you:
- 2nd shift: 4:30pm - 1:00am, Monday - Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com