Pay Rate: $21-$25 an hour DOE
Location: On-site position located in the Wallingford area
Hours: Friday – Sunday 6 am – 6 pm with paid lunch
Duration: Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
Play a critical role in supporting goals and maintaining when you become a CNC Machinist II for a leading medical device manufacturer in the Wallingford area. As a CNC Machinist II, you will have the responsibility for the manufacturing of components through various basic functions within the department reporting to the department manager. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a CNC Machinist:
- Paid lunch
- weekly Pay Periods
- Regulated manufacturing industry experience (e.g. Aerospace, Defense, Pharmaceutical, etc.)
CNC Machinist Overview:
As a CNC Machinist II, you will have a big impact on the successful outcome of meeting company goals and product production. You'll be responsible for the manufacturing of components through various basic functions within the department reporting to the department manager.
CNC Machinist ll Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent directly transferable work experience (Manufacturing or Engineering discipline preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP/ISO standards
- Ability to use basic hand-held tools to perform preventative maintenance activities and install or change tools
- Maintains accuracy and attention to detail at all times and completes tasks promptly
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Class, II, and/or II Medical Device manufacturing experience
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call 203.272.6780
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.