The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77092 US
Posted: 06/07/2023 2023-06-07 2023-07-08 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: LL335070322
1st Shift | 6am to 230pm | Monday to Friday
$23-$30 an hour; based on experience
We have collaborated with a leader in oil services who provides inflatable packers to the oil and gas industry to locate a CNC Machinist. The right candidate will have experience operating machinery including lathes, mills and grinders as well as identify a variety of taper threads such as Acme and buttress.
What You Will Do:
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments
- Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Read blueprints, precision measuring instruments and job orders to determine dimensions, tolerance and tooling requirements
- Confer with production personnel, engineers or others to resolve machining or assembly issues.
What You Will Need:
- Strong understanding of CNC G&M codes
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires one-year certificate from college or technical school or minimum of five years related experience and/or training
- lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Must have received the COVID vaccine and provide the applicable documentation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
What’s In It For You:
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands-on experience with a well-known global oil and gas supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com