Third shift wonder!!!
What You Will Do:
- Produce machined parts by operating CNC machining centers
- Load machine as required by shop orders
- Actively observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects
- Determine when tooling changes are needed
What You Need:
- One year of technical instruction and related experience
- Blueprint reading experience
- Experience with Quality Assurance Logs
- High school diploma or GED
What’s In It For You:
- More $ with More Experience
- Weekly/Direct Deposit Pay (Pay Cards)
- Referral Bonuses
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.