Erie, PA 16505 US
- Machined material by operating CNC machining centers
- Identify and report nonconforming material/product
- Load machine as required by shop orders
- Determine when tooling changes are needed
- Knowledge and skill in the use of assigned machine
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Able to set up machinery with minimal assistance
- Knowledge and understanding of tolerances and symbols
- Weekly pay
- 401K with company match upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a CNC Machinist/Operator and apply now!