Play a critical role with a company that specializes in manufacturing high quality cutting tools for the metalworking high -quality industry. when you become a CNC Mazak Operator for this company in Brookfield, WI.
As a CNC Mazak Operator, you will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC Mazak machines and performing a variety of close tolerance final machining operations to carbide tools. Perform frequent changeovers for small quantity custom orders. Maximize production efficiencies through the simultaneous operation of more than one machine. Bring your skills and ambition to our team, apply today.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay $29 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Brookfield, WI area
- 2nd shift, Monday – Friday, 2 pm – 10 pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a CNC Mazak Operator, you will be responsible for receiving and reviewing work assignments, verifying that workpieces and routing match regarding count, type and proper sequence. Follow procedures for machine set up, including selecting proper grind wheels, bushing, collets and programs to be used, input tool and setup values, grind first piece, inspect, and adjust as needed. Dress and form abrasive wheels using standard dressing devices. Mount and secure tools in the machine. Set and adjust wheel spindle speeds, feed rate and travel stop. Run equipment in auto-cycle whenever possible, continually inspecting finished tools for correct dimensions.
What You Need:
- Previous experience with Mazak Software and Mazatrol CNC Programming.
- One year of direct CNC Mazak machine setup and operation experience.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions and shop drawings.
- Above average math skills and trigonometry skills. Must be able to calculate appropriate machine settings and adjust accordingly.
- Broad knowledge of cutting tool design and universal grinding procedures through using multi-axis CNC equipment.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.