Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Milling Machinist with a leader in Welding & Fabricating, located in Mentor, Ohio.
As a Milling Machinist, you will operate complex machinery safely, accurately, and efficiently. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $26 - $36 an hour
- Long-term opportunity with room for growth
- On-site position located in the Mentor, Ohio
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm –11:30 pm (Training is on First shift, 6am-2:30pm)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Milling Machinist, you will have a big impact on producing high-quality parts and meeting company goals. You'll set up and operate CNC Milling Machines (Vertical and Horizontal) based on work orders, inspect products for defects, and maintain a safe, clean workspace while troubleshooting machine malfunctions.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings and specifications.
- Must be able to set-up, operate and program CNC milling machines, 3 and 4 axis, setting tooling, etc.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, Life, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid bi-weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 216-278-0341.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.