You will have a big impact as a CNC OD Grinder while working for a stable, growing company of over 100 years in Brookfield, WI. You'll set up and operate equipment to perform complex machining operations to close tolerance customer specification, operate CNC grinding machines to manufacture end mills and drills by performing OD grinding of material, perform frequent changeovers for small quantity custom orders as well as other duties that are assigned.
What Matters Most a CNC OD Grinder:
- Competitive pay of $22-$27 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability, On-site position located in Brookfield, WI
- 3rd shift Monday through Friday 10 pm – 6 am (Train on first shift 6 am – 2 pm)
- Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance plus 401k after 1 year of employment
- Air-climate-controlled, clean facility, an extensive training program with low turnover – 13 years seniority is the average
- Company provided Micrometers and Calipers
CNC OD Grinder Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred or willing to train on 1st shift for 6 to 12 months to learn machine operation
- Above average math and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to use basic trigonometry to calculate angles including machine setups and adjustments
- Computer literate, able to enter programs and able to use measuring/testing equipment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.