All Shift CNC Operator
Do you want to be part of an innovative, employee-first, environment? For over 40 years, our Suwanee, GA client has been supplying heavy-duty truck supply distributors throughout the world. Quality, continual improvement, and customer satisfaction are at the heart of their company culture. If you want to be proud of the organization that you work in, this CNC Operator opportunity is for you! Military encouraged to apply!
CNC Operator Will Do:
- Operating CNC milling & lathe machines; broach & hone
- Deburr and clear product using grinding wheels, drill presses, and hand drills
- Using calipers, micrometers, and other tools to measure accurately
- Adjusting machines based on quality measurement results
- Perform daily machine preventative maintenance; perform end-of-day machine shutdown procedures
CNC Operator Will Need:
- Must have demonstrable experience with reading & interpreting blueprints & CAD models
- Experience using mechanics tools and other relevant equipment
- Experience with using required measurement tools.
- Experience with Lathe, Mill, and Gear machines.
- Have worked with Metal CNC machines.
What's In It For You:
- An excellent work environment
- Consistent and reliable raises
- Medical, dental, vision, long & short-term disability
- Uncapped referral bonus
- 401k (5% match)
CNC Operator Details:
- 1st 2nd and 3rd
- Voluntary overtime is available
- Contract-to-perm opportunity
- $17.00 an hour and up depending on experience.
About The Reserves Network
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has continued to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
If you would like additional information, call us at (678) 291-9225 or email your resume to email@example.com.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.