As a CNC operator, with heavy machinery from set-up to operation to produce parts and tools from metal. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay rate $20.00 to $25.00 an hour based on experience.
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position located in the of Bridgeview, IL area.
- 1st shift 6:00am to 4:30pm– Monday through Thursday
- 2nd shift 4:30pm to 3:00am – Monday through Thursday
- Flexible time can work Friday and request Monday.
- After 90 days you receive full benefits including profit sharing
Your New Role:
As a CNC operator, you will have a big impact on handling volumes from prototype to production and meeting company goals. Review blueprints, drawings, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of part/product, sequence of operations and/or set up requirements.
What You Need:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of CNC
- Familiarity with Mori Seki, Okuma and Hass machines.
- Knowledge of tool geometry and application
- Completion of a machinist apprentice program or equivalent training.
- Ability wot work four 10-hour days and some Fridays and Saturdays are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans and profit-sharing program. Vacation and holiday time off, flexible time and working for a small company family vibe.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 708-598-9200
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.