The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Suwanee, GA 30024 US
Posted: 05/17/2023 2023-05-17 2023-07-03 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: MC12135517
1st and 2nd Shift CNC Operator
Do you want to be part of an innovative, employee-first, environment? For over 40 years, our client has been supplying heavy-duty truck supply distributors throughout the world. Quality, continual improvement, and customer satisfaction are at the heart of their company culture. If you want to be proud of the organization that you work in, this CNC Operator opportunity is for you!
What will you be doing?
- Operating CNC milling & lathe machines; broach & hone
- Deburr and clearing product using grinding wheels, drill presses, and hand drills
- Using calipers, micrometers, and other tools to measure accurately
- Adjusting machines based on quality measurement results
- Perform daily machine preventative maintenance; perform end of day machine shutdown procedures
- Must have demonstrable experience with reading & interpreting blueprints & CAD models
- Experience using mechanics tools and other relevant equipment
- Experience with using required measurement tools.
- 2 to 3 years of experinces
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent work environment
- Consistent and reliable raises
- Medical, dental, vision, long & short-term disability
- Uncapped referral bonus
- 401k (5% match)
What are the details?
- 1st shift opportunity (8am-5pm, Mon-Fri) 2nd Shift 3pm to 1:30am Mon-Thurs
- Voluntary overtime is available
- Contract-to-perm opportunity
- $18 and up depending on experinces
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 2006, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions throughout Georgia and Alabama.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today, or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you would like additional information, call us at (678) 291-9225 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org