Carol Stream, IL 60188 US
- Read job ticket orders carefully before setting up and running operations with a machine
- Ensure all requirements are understood before starting or setting up
- Inspect machinery and product for quality insurance and notify a supervisor
- Modify speed, tooling, and cutting style to ensure precision and accuracy of parts
- Perform routine maintenance tasks to ensure longevity
- Experience with reading blueprints, diagrams, schematics
- Good work ethic, attention to detail, and willingness to learn/ improve.
- Basic math skills and use of measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and being aware of safety requirements.
- 2nd shift: 4:30pm-1:00am, Monday-Friday
- Temp to hire, direct hire for the right candidate
- Great pay rate: $19.00 - $27.00/hr (based on experience) those CNC are HIGHLY encouraged to apply!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
For more information contact our Lombard office at 630.317.7443 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org