For over 50 years, our company has worked hard to bring you the highest quality diamond tools and equipment for the construction industry.
As a CNC Programmer you will produce machines parts by programming, setting up, and operating a CNC machine: maintaining quality & safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies
What you will do:
- Plain machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, etc
- Program mills & lathes by entering instructions
- Set up mills & lathes
- Load feed mechanism
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first run parts, ads sample workpieces
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 yrs of related experience or 1 yr certificate from college or technical school
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as manuals
- Ability to calculate figures & solve practical problems
- Must be able to pass pre=employment drug screen & background check
What is in It for You:
- Referral bonus program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Weekly Pay
- $24 an hr!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information, call us at (440) 324-7001.