Erie, PA 16505 US
Do you have previous experience setting up and operating CNC Turning/Machining Center, Lathes, Mills, Boring Machines and Grinders? We have a great opportunity to use those skills. As a Research and Development CNC Programmer in the Machining Division, you will work with our globally recognized partner in Fairview Pennsylvania, who is a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies and recognized as a leader in aluminum and zinc die casting.
- This is a hands on position on the floor that involves programming a completely new part
- Build basic fixtures for production
- Set up work area for efficient material flow
- Confer with engineers, production personal, programmers, quality control or others to resolve machining problems and optimize programs and tooling.
- One year of technical instruction and related experience.
- Mastercam experience required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- $18/hr + depending on experience
- Weekly pay
- First shift 7am-3pm
- Life insurance policy at no cost upon hire
- 401K with company match upon hire
- 11 paid holidays upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a CNC Programmer and apply now!