CNC Set Up
Our client provides precision machining and fabrication services for OEM manufacturers, with significant experience serving customers in the power generation, defense, and light rail industries.
What will you be doing?
- Set up and run 3 Acis VMC, 4 Axis HMC and / or 3 axis Turning Centers
- Inspect parts
- Recognize and recommend improvements to machining processes
- Set up jobs in accordance with instructions and supplemental documentation
What’s in it for you?
- A Direct Hire opportunity.
- A growth-oriented company with incredible advancement opportunities.
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
- Unlimited referral bonuses
What is required?
- Pride in your work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- CNC set up experience
What are the details?
- 1st Shift position – 7AM – 3:30PM (M – F)
- 2 breaks and a lunch
- $18.50 - $25 / hr.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app click here.