CNC Set Up Operator
Erie, PA 16505 US
Do you have experience with CNC Set Ups? Apply now for an immediate opening as a CNC Set Up Operator. As a CNC Set Up Operator in the Machining Division, you will work with our globally recognized partner in Fairview Pennsylvania, who is a fully integrated supplier of quality parts and assemblies and recognized as a leader in aluminum and zinc die casting.
What You Will Do:
- Set Up and Operate CNC Machining Centers to fabricate metallic parts
- Calcuate and set controls to regulate maching factors such as feed, speed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut
- Enter commands to retrieve, input or edit CNC media
- Confer with engineers to resolve machining problems
- High school diploma or GED
- At lease one year of related experience
- Excellent math skills
- Must be proficient with mills or lathes
What’s In It For You:
- $22/hr with career advancement opportunities
- Weekly pay
- First Shift
- Life insurance policy at no cost upon hire
- 401K with company match upon hire
- 11 paid holidays upon hire
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.