Our client is a global leader in the machining industry and seeking assistance at their Greensboro, NC location. Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for experienced and motivated CNC, Drill and Tap Machine Operators to fill their open positions.
* Monitor machines for unusual sound or vibration
* Insert castings into machines, manually or with a hoist
* Operate CNC and Drill and Tap machines
* Remove finished products and smooth rough edges and imperfections
* Test and compare finished workpieces to specifications
* Document production numbers
- Candidates must know how to use a handheld non digital micrometer.
- Experience with Computer-controlled machine(s). Tool operators operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform functions on metal castings. Computer numerically controlled machine tool programmers develop computer programs to control the machining or processing of metal parts by automatic machine tools, equipment, or systems.
- Experience with Cutting, punching, and press machine(s). Operators operate machines to saw, cut, shear, notch, bend, or straighten metal castings.
- Experience with Drilling and boring machine(s). Tool operators operate drilling machines to drill, bore, mill, or countersink metal workpieces.
- Experience with Grinding, lapping, polishing, and buffing machine(s) Tool operators operate grinding and related tools that remove excess material from surfaces, sharpen edges or corners, or buff or polish metal workpieces.
- Competitive pay – based upon experience
- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (336) 455-9558.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.