The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Pooler, GA 31322 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Sales Job Number: JB520255214
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking to join a 2nd generation family-owned company that is the leading distributor of natural stone? Do you want to work for a company with strong team values and unparalleled service? If you are an experienced customer service representative who has a strong work ethic and commitment to giving top of the line customer service, then we have the job for you!
What You Will Do:
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Handle and resolve complaints.
- Data Entry and customer records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
What You Need:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum 3 years CSR experience preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and managing files and records.
- Natural stone and knowledge a plus.
What's In It For You:
- $15-17/hr based on experience.
- 1st shift schedule.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Contact our Savannah office at 912.777.3520 for more information.
If you are an experienced customer service representative looking for an opportunity to grow and be a team player, then this is the job for you. Click apply today!