CT Technician - Direct Hire
Zip Code: Warsaw, IN 46582 | Location: Northeast Warsaw | Highway 30
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Radiology | Salary: $27 - $41 an hour
One of the well-established and proactive community-based health systems for the Warsaw, IN area, is partnering with Team1Medical to seek a CT Tech who will operate CT scanners and perform CT procedures following department policy and procedures. If you have experience as a CT Tech and want to expand your career skillset, submit your application today and see where this opportunity will take you!
CT Tech’s Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the physicians to perform a variety of specialized CT Procedures.
- Set up and adjust equipment to perform diagnostic procedures.
- Provide radiation protection to the patient, technologist, and anyone else in the area, utilizing PPE and other guidelines as needed.
CT Tech’s Qualifications
- CT Certification and Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists is required
- Previous experience in CT is highly preferred but not required
- CPR Certification is required
- Essential knowledge of imaging the various anatomical structures, general computer skills, and applications is required
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and every 4th weekend.
- Work for one of the most established not-for-profit, community-based health systems whose mission is to improve your health and inspire you to improve your well-being.
- Over 29 years of experience collaborating with 10 hospitals and a network of primary care and specialty physicians.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, healthcare & dependent care flexible spending, life and disability insurance, 403b, PTO, and more!
Salary: $27 - $41 an hour
If you have experience as a CT Tech and want to expand your skills and career – Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.