Bilingual Call Center Agent - On-site
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77027 | Location: Galleria area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $15 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Do you want to work for a public health organization committed to helping those in need? Are you looking for an opportunity to serve the community? The Harris County Public Health Department is seeking a Call Center Agent for the WIC Call Center. The Call Center Agent will answer incoming calls, schedule WIC appointments, and handle requests from the public about formula exchanges, complaints, and other general information questions. If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, apply today!
Bilingual Call Center Agent’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls for the WIC Call Center Appointment lines with excellent customer service and proper telephone etiquette
- Provide WIC customers with appropriate reasons, correct guidance, and services to meet their needs
- Schedule and Reschedule appointments for WIC customers based on their requests
- Enter data in the suggested database system for all current and future WIC clients following the rules and regulations
- Participate and contribute to staff meetings, in-house committees, outreach activities, and quality improvement
Bilingual Call Center Agent’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a clerical, medical office, or customer service is required.
- WIC and Call Center work experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must be able to type more than 25 words per minute
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule of Monday – Wednesday, 8 am to 6 pm, Thursdays 8 am to 3 pm and Fridays, 8 am to 2 pm
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- Located immediately off 610 Loop with close access to the Galleria Mall to enjoy endless shopping and quality restaurants to enjoy during your lunch break!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $15 an hour
Now is the time to take this opportunity to submit your resume to see where you can make an impact in your community!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.