Zip Code: Houston, TX 77095 | Location: Northwest Houston | Cypress Falls Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Homecare| Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
Enter the role of Care Coordinator, to impact one of Houston's highly prominent homecare organizations. Join one of the leading homecare organizations to help maintain the client and caregiver relationship and help provide the “best in homecare” experience for the clients and employees. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply to become a part of an excellent auxiliary team to provide the best home care in the Houston area!
Care Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate day-to-day work activities of caregivers.
- Communicate with clients and care staff for individual needs.
- Maintain documents within the company operating systems to ensure accurate data entry for the processing of billing and payroll.
Care Coordinator’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Two (2) years of related business experience is required.
- Essential office, computer, and organization skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are highly preferred.
- The ability to work independently while demonstrating sound judgment is required.
Company Culture & Perks
- The position is in the Cypress Falls area of Northwest Houston and has close access to various shopping centers and restaurants.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
If you are seeking a position close to home and seeking an opportunity to expand your skills – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.