Overland Park, KS 66207 US
- Collaborate with other call center representatives to improve customer service.
- Guide callers through requirements to process a pharmacy benefit investigation.
- Field customer calls to provide complete and accurate answers to all queries and concerns.
- De-escalation support and resolution for dissatisfied customers
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 years or more of college preferred
- 3+ years working in a direct to consumer or customer environment.
- 3+ years of experience interacting with healthcare providers regarding health insurance plans.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and grammar
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Salesforce system experience preferred.
- Preferable: experience with buy & bill insurance process
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent.
- $25.50 hour
- Monday-Friday, shift options available: 7am -4pm, 8am – 5pm, 9am -6pm or 10am -7pm CST
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 after 1200 hours worked.