The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
COLUMBUS, GA 31906 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-21 Industry: Sales Job Number: LF84557939
A Culinary Technician/Cashier is responsible for prepping and serving food items to students and/or school personnel while also collecting funds for daily meal transactions.
This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Collecting funds for daily meal transactions, balancing accounts, and depositing funds utilizing established accounting practices
- Ensuring common areas are clean, like classrooms, offices
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and ensure everything needed for cleaning is stocked and ready
- Responds to inquiries of students, staff, and the public for the purpose of providing information and direction regarding the type and cost of meals
- Serves food using portion control policies, for the purpose of meeting mandated nutritional requirements and/or requests of students and school personnel
- Complies with all food safety program (HACCP) guidelines; meets food handling standards; covers, labels, and dates food; record food, refrigerator, freezer, dry storage temperatures appropriately
What You Need:
- Ability to read and interpret oral or written instructions to effectively perform essential duties, including food prep and meeting safety/sanitation requirements
- Must have knowledge of measurements, abbreviations, counting skills, portion control, calculation skills for recipe prep, time calculation, basic computer skills, and excellent customer service & teamwork skills
- Cashiers must have working knowledge of cash register, calculators, and computer/POS
- Good attitude & communication skills. Trustworthy candidate who demonstrates prompt and regular attendance
- Cashier’s MUST have a High School Diploma/GED & proof of the completion.
What’s In It for You:
- Culinary Tech: $9.50 per hour
- Cashiers: $10.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday work schedule
- Weekends off
- Part-time position & being released from work with the rest of your day still available
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our Columbus office today for an interview! 706-324-1910