Certified Medical Assistant
Zip Code: Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $13 - $16 an hour
A well-known orthopedic clinic located in Fort Walton Beach Florida has an immediate need for an experienced Certified Medical Assistant. Here is a great career opportunity to use your patient-centric attitude with an employer who appreciates you and your contribution to their clinic. If you are a Certified Medical Assistant wanting to take the next step in your career, submit your resume today!
Certified Medical Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Record medical histories
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and prepare patients for examinations
- Collect specimens for laboratory tests
- Assist the physician during exams and medical procedures
- Administer age-appropriate vaccinations
- Prepare medications and prescription refills under the supervision of a physician
Certified Medical Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience as a medical assistant required
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Strong basic knowledge of medical terminology
Company Culture & Perks
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known clinics servicing various specialties and disciplines
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- 7–10-hour workday with NO WEEKENDS!
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package which includes Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $13 - $16 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the Nation. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.