The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC345855314
$32- $35/hr. | Ben Taub Street
20 – 40 hours per week, including weekends if needed
3 – 4-month assignment
We are seeking a trained hospital Chaplain (CPE) to work with a variety of cultures, diversifications and denominations to provide spiritual care, insight, and theology for hospital patients and staff. The chaplain receives assistance from the healthcare organization’s spiritual care team. This position often deals with delicate situations, so chaplains are held to the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
Chaplain General Responsibilities and Care:
- Provide comfort, counseling, and spiritual guidance to those in need in a healthcare setting
- Provide crisis intervention, grief and bereavement counseling
- Provide family support and staff counseling
- Provide presurgical and postsurgical counseling
What You Will Need to Provide Care and Support:
- Master's Degree equivalent (Or) Master of Divinity 4 Units, CPE certified by ACPE and Board Certified Chaplain or eligible for certification within one year
- Experience and understanding of Hospital Chaplain experience and in Healthcare.
- Flexible to work on weekends if needed
- Strong leadership, counseling, and human relations skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Compassion, understanding of diversity and being sensitive and aware of all religions
- Military Experience, Social Worker, Patient Care or Behavior Analysis a huge plus
Benefits of this Assignment:
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Excellent and caring Spiritual Care Team
Apply today and begin providing spiritual care/support for patients and staff.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.