Cherry Picker/ 1st Shift
Palmetto, GA 30268 US
The Reserves Network is partnered with an outstanding team in a new, climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility. They are currently looking for motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic Cherry Pickers to be a part of their team. The Cherry Picker completes necessary tasks in safe, timely, and collaborative ways to enable the facility to run at an efficient level. Your prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping, and receiving warehouse products.
- Load, unload, and move materials safely using a cherry picker.
- Stage materials for shipping and production
- Identify product, check labels, and make necessary documentation.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Excellent attendance
- Previous material handling experience
- 1+ years of experience operating a cherry picker.
- Value working with a team-work attitude.
- 1st shift
- Weekly pay
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental, vision
- Accident, disability, life insurance
- Referral bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications. If you have any questions, please contact our Lithia Springs Branch if you have any questions 770-996-1503.