The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Chief Financial Officer
Hallock, MN 56728 US
Posted: 01/13/2023 2023-01-13 2023-04-21 Industry: Professional Job Number: AA628885110
Chief Financial Officer needed to fill a new position for an exceptional hospital headquartered in a beautiful community in Northern Minnesota. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Onsite to begin with potential for remote work
• Excellent benefits package
• Activities ranging from world-class bird watching, camping, and golfing; to snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling
• Welcoming community with excellent schools and a great place to raise a family
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Must have at least three years Business Office and Business Services experience
• Must be able to calculate numbers with accuracy, using a large volume of figures
• Experience hiring and building a finance team
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have previous experience in a Critical Access Hospital
• An education in Business Administration and/or Accounting/ Finance from an accredited college or university preferred
• Five to Seven years of increasing responsibility in the healthcare environmental preferred
• MBA or CPA with three to five years’ healthcare experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills necessary as well as working knowledge of computer systems and accounting/ finance software
• Must be able to demonstrate or substantiate knowledge in accounting/finance principles and applications.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Coordinates the integration of interdepartmental and intradepartmental services
• Develops and implements policies and procedures and ensures that goals and objectives are consistent with the mission, vision, and strategic plan.
• Maintains adequate staff of qualified and competent personnel to satisfy departmental responsibilities. Provides for orientation and continuing education, as needed, to maintain staff that is competent in job-related skills.
• Reconciles all accounts within the GL each month, and makes the necessary JE to fix if necessary.
• Devises and installs new or modified accounting systems to provide complete and accurate records of assets, liabilities, and financial transactions. Evaluates accounting and patient accounting procedures for quality control, and establishes methodology for insuring timely receipt of payments on patient accounts by reducing costs of accounting operations, and expediting flow of work for efficiency.
• Prepares operating and capital budgets based on past, current and anticipated expenditures and revenues. Directs compilation of data and preparation of financial and operating reports for planning effective administration of activities by management.
• Prepares detailed analyses of financial statements to reflect variances in income, expenditures, and capital asset values from previous periods. Makes recommendations to administration concerning means of reducing operating costs and increasing revenues, based on knowledge of market trends, financial reports, and industry operating procedures.
• Arranges for audits of accounts. Prepares, or directs preparation of annual tax returns, quarterly financial reports, and other required governmental reporting. Prepares, or contracts for preparation of the annual Medicare and Medicaid cost reports, 990, and audits.
• Prepares monthly board reports.
• Completes special monthly finance reports.
• Provides general assistance to administrative personnel in all business and accounting functions.
• Completes and submits monthly management reports.
• Maintains awareness of Federal and State regulations as they pertain to accounting services.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Chief Financial Officer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!