A Chief Financial Officer is needed to fill a new position for an exceptional critical access hospital headquartered in a beautiful community in Northern Kansas. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ROLE?
• Relocation Bonus
• Exceptional outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, golf, and wonderful parks and trails
• Small close-knit community with an excellent school system making it a great place to raise a family
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, or a related field from an accredited college or university required
• Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience and responsibility in healthcare finance including at least two (2) years of financial management/director-level experience for a hospital or healthcare system preferred
• Provide strategic and operational contributions to the organization and direct oversight of assigned departments and staff
• Strong ethical and technical skills in accounting and finance including general ledger; patient accounting; cash flow; cost/benefit analysis; revenue management; operating budget development; benefit distribution and reporting and forecasting
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER?
• Provide hands-on general accounting, business office, and financial reporting functions of the organization
• Possess strong analytical skills to evaluate and interpret trends and financial data at the macro level and present these trends to others in an understandable manner.
• In-depth understanding of finance as well as a broad understanding of how the organization is structured.
• Ability to develop capital and operational budgets
• Manage overall financial operations of the organization including financial planning, accounting, budgetary, audits, taxes, and benefits in conjunction with the Administration team, Board of Trustees, and Department Directors
• Ensure that all federal, state, and local financial regulatory and compliance requirements are met
• Participate in meetings and committees as necessary to provide insight into financial, strategic, and operational decisions
• Provide continual financial analysis of services, projects, and potential services that will assist in the viability of the organization
• Develop, implement, and monitor financial policies, protocols, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned and the need arises
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!