Circuit Board Technician
ORL, FL 32811 US
- Maintain a proficient level of productivity (Approx. average 1 BPH or higher)
- Regularly reference, update, and use in-house manuals and/or documentation during the repair process.
- Maintain test bed machines within their OEM group, repairing any observed deficiencies.
- Complete all paperwork and/or electronic reporting concerning the circuit board repairs.
- Adhere to ESD guidelines.
- High School Diploma (required)
- 2-year technical degree or vocational training in electronic technology (preferred)
- Capability of component-level troubleshooting, including component testing, and replacement.
- Good soldering skills for both through-hole and surface mount devices.
- Familiarity with digital theory and fundamentals of microprocessors-based systems.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills.
- Pay: $18 - $21 per hour
- Mon – Fri 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!