Claims Support Customer Service
Omaha, NE 68102 US
This is an amazing claims support customer service opportunity to work with one of Omaha's top Fortune 500 companies! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! If you are looking to get your foot in the door, this company provides that first step in your career goals!
Job duties of claims support customer service:
- Preparing form and template correspondence and other documents to Insured’s Claimants, and others.
- Issuing approved payments
- Correctly identifying and processing incoming mail and documents including new reported losses, suits, and other items requiring special attention
- Creating records of new reported losses in ClaimCenter and ImageRight
- Responding to telephone status inquiries from Agents, Claimants, Insureds, and others
Requirements of the claims support customer service:
- High school diploma or GED and additional vocational courses
- 1 to 2 years related work experience
- Basic math, Personal computer, and related software
- Basic insurance terms and coverages preferred
- Type 35 wpm with accuracy
Perks of the claims support customer service:
- Pay Range: $18+ per hour
- Hours: 8am-4:30pm
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Casual dress code
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you are interested in starting your career today with a great company and have customer service background, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.