When you step into the role of Bilingual Part-Time Receptionist, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your administrative and customer service expertise will strengthen a great environment in this food manufacturing business. Join this exciting role and make a lasting difference!
What Matters Most:
- Resumes are required
- Competitive salary of $15.00 per hour
- Flexible set hours (will work 18-25 hours per week)
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Regular attendance, including being on time and ready to work assigned start time
Your New Role
Join an exceptional team based in Charlotte, NC (near Northlake Mall) area as a Part Time Bilingual Receptionist. You will work with a dedicated team committed to ensuring the greatest level customer service.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- High School graduate, or completion of GED preferred
- Must be reliable and have excellent attendance
- Must be a self-starter and dependable
Your New Organization:
With over 50 years’ experience, they are a leading producer of artisanal crackers and cookies. Become a Part-Time Bilingual Receptionist now and Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 704-588-8161.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities.
With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.