Strongsville, OH 44149 US
- Office support such as planning and scheduling Executive meetings and travel, managing emails and calendars, organizing customer visits and itineraries, and answering and directing calls in a professional manner.
- Provide advanced clerical support such as preparing reports, project management, and addressing global and regional requests.
- Maintain various computerized files
- Manage daily tasks including preparing and analyzing data for meetings as well as organizing items which need executive approval.
- Ability to establish and maintain various filing systems.
- Occasionally supports company wide events.
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Office experience required
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, communication & interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong business acumen to interact with international colleagues and local leaders
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule
- Assertive approach to solving problems
- Able to work with employees at all levels with minimum supervision.
- Willing to ask questions for clarification on tasks.