When you step into the role of the customer service representative you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life.
Your New Organization:
The Reserves Network has partnered with one of Omaha’s top Fortune 500 Companies looking for a customer service representative to join our team. This role involves providing basic support for client tech.
What Matters Most as the customer service representative:
- Pay starting at $20/hour
- Monday through Friday 10:30am-7:00pm
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
Your New Role as the customer service representative:
- Serves as the point of contact for customers on all technology support items. Acts as first point of contact with customer via telephone, e-mail, or other communication, gathering necessary information to help provide answers to questions and problem solve.
- Reports errors in the software products used by agency partners and insured and tests the products as necessary to fix outstanding issues.
- Answers first level underwriting questions relating to commercial lines automobile and property new/renewal policies for the agency distribution segment.
- Assists agents navigate online rater question flows and assess submission status. Identifies second and third level underwriting support issues and transfers these issues to the appropriate individuals.
Your Experience as the customer service representative:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent
- Ability to do basic math
- 1-2 years related customer service experience
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career! Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.